Tree-Hunters (Rank and File)
Soldiers: 2 Tree-Hounds (1 Running, 1 Leaping. Dense Thorns and Vines Sprouting From the Back, No Eyes on One Head, Multiple “Eye Clusters” On the Other Head) The Tree-Hounds are constantly bounding and leaping, ripping and tearing into the ground with their jagged limbs as they chase terrified prey. Their gangly, thin limbs belie their swiftness and their strength.
Top point height: 76 mm.
- 3D SLA printed on Anycubic Photon Mono 4K
- All miniatures sold here are tangible.
- If you need an STL or Chitubox file, please, write us and we will give you a right contact
- 35-50 mcm step (depending on miniature)
- Ultrasonic bathed
- Cured with UV-Lamp
- Small elements come on supports
- Miniatures are being printed and shipped in 4 workdays