The Sea King's Bones: The Sea King's Bones are all that remains of a collossal whale, said to have lived long before the oldest dragon. It is said that the bones still contain bits of the ancient creature's essence, and many merfolk travel here to try to commune with the spirit of the long-dead beast.
Top point height: 49 mm.
- 3D SLA printed on Anycubic Photon Mono 4K
- All miniatures sold here are tangible.
- If you need an STL or Chitubox file, please, write us and we will give you a right contact
- 35-50 mcm step (depending on miniature)
- Ultrasonic bathed
- Cured with UV-Lamp
- Small elements come on supports
- Miniatures are being printed and shipped in 4 workdays