Bracyurons (Monsters, 52 MM) - 50mm base Bracyurons are the result of the beast curse afflicting merfolk. When it manifests within them, they most often become crab-like creatures of superhuman strength and resilience, but lose most of their intelligence. Most bracyurons are killed on sight by the Kingdom of Coralan, but there is a penal unit of these creatures, created from the worst criminals within merfolk society, condemned to live as monsters and serve as living weapons for the kingdom. Bracyurons: The bizarre crab monster beat his chest with his human-like arm, while waving his gigantic pincer in the air. His mouth-parts clacked as his beady black eyes focused on the group. The creature hungered for battle, and he would get his due...
Top point height: 55 mm.
- 3D SLA printed on Anycubic Photon Mono 4K
- All miniatures sold here are tangible.
- If you need an STL or Chitubox file, please, write us and we will give you a right contact
- 35-50 mcm step (depending on miniature)
- Ultrasonic bathed
- Cured with UV-Lamp
- Small elements come on supports
- Miniatures are being printed and shipped in 4 workdays